Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 01/18/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Membership's November Meeting Transcripts
- Notes from Midwinter 2016 mtg
- ALSC 101
- Booth Volunteers Needed
- Jan 2013 ALSC Membership Committee Minutes
- Post Midwinter Meeting Conference Report
- Post-Annual Report of the ALSC Membership Committee
- ALSC Membership Committee Agenda Cover Sheet ALA Annual 2010
- ALSC Membership Committee Agenda Annual 2010
The Membership Committee consists of eleven members appointed from the ALSC membership at large, serving 2-year terms and led by the committee chair. (Chair + 10)
Established in 1976 at the request of the ALSC Board of Directors.
ALSC and ALA value committed and active committee members. Qualified ALSC members are welcome to volunteer to serve on ALSC's committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other ALSC committees by filling out an ALSC committee volunteer form. Depending on the committee, appointments take place either in the spring or fall. Accordingly, committee service begins either following Annual Conference or Midwinter Meeting.