Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 10/23/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- 2017 Year-End Committee Report
- ALSC Program Coordinating Committee 2017-02-15 Report
- Agenda for Midwinter 2017
- Post MidWinter Meeting Conference Committee Report (Form D.2)
- 2013 Midwinter Meeting Agenda Cover Sheet
- 2010 post-Annual Conference report
- 2010 Annual pre-conf agenda and cover sheet
- 2010 Midwinter Meeting Post-Conference Report
The Program Coordinating Committee consists of six members, including the past chair (who serves an additional year as the ALSC representative to the ALA Conference Planning Coordinating Team), appointed from the ALSC membership at large, serving 2-year terms and led by the committee chair. (Chair + 5)
Established in 2001 at the request of the ALSC Board of Directors.
ALSC and ALA value committed and active committee members. Qualified ALSC members are welcome to volunteer to serve on ALSC's committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other ALSC committees by filling out an ALSC committee volunteer form. Depending on the committee, appointments take place either in the spring or fall. Accordingly, committee service begins either following Annual Conference or Midwinter Meeting.