Grants Administration Committee
Displaying active committee roster as of 06/18/2013. Last retrieved on 06/18/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Charlemae Rollins President's Program: Think with Your Eyes!
- 2013 ALSC Awards Presentation
- DIY Video Creation
- 2013 ALSC Newbery, Caldecott, Wilder Awards Banquet
- A Wild Ride: 75 Years of the Caldecott Medal
- Calling ALSC Members
- Job Announcement: Children's Partnerships and Program Coordinator
- ALSC Membership Needs Assessment Survey
- Call for Contributions - AASL/ALSC/YALSA Members
- Summer Reading Update (ALSC, PLA, YALSA)
The Grant Administration Committee consists of nine members appointed from the ALSC membership at large, serving 2-year terms and led by the committee chair. (Chair + 8). All members of the committee are virtual.
Established in 2009 at the request of the ALSC Board of Directors.
ALSC and ALA value committed and active committee members. Qualified ALSC members are welcome to volunteer to serve on ALSC's committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other ALSC committees by filling out an ALSC committee volunteer form. Depending on the committee, appointments take place either in the spring or fall. Accordingly, committee service begins either following Annual Conference or Midwinter Meeting.