Notable Children's Books Committee
Displaying active committee roster as of 09/23/2014. Last retrieved on 09/23/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- September report
- Minutes of our meeting at the Annual Conference Las Vegas, June 2014
- 2015 Notable Children's Books Committee Meeting IV (ALSC)
- 2015 Notable Children's Books Committee Meeting II (ALSC)
- 2015 Notable Children's Books Committee Meeting I - Procedural (ALSC)
- 2015 Notable Children's Books Committee Meeting III (ALSC)
- Suggestions welcome
- February Report
- 2014 Notable Children's Books Committee Meeting IV (ALSC)
- 2014 Notable Children's Books Committee Meeting V (ALSC)
The Notable Children's Books Committee consists of eleven members appointed from the ALSC membership at large, serving 2-year terms and led by the committee chair. (Chair + 10)
Established in 1940 at the request of the ALSC Board of Directors.
ALSC and ALA value committed and active committee members. Qualified ALSC members are welcome to volunteer to serve on ALSC's committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other ALSC committees by filling out an ALSC committee volunteer form. Depending on the committee, appointments take place either in the spring or fall. Accordingly, committee service begins either following Annual Conference or Midwinter Meeting.