Great Websites Committee
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- GWS 2012 Form D.2 Post Annual Conference Report
- Great Websites for Kids Post Annual Conference Report
- Great Web Sites for Kids 2011 Annual Pre Conference Coversheet & Agenda
- Great Websites for Kids RE: Post-Midwinter Meeting Conference Committee Report
- Notify Winning Sites
- Annoatated list of winning sites sent to ALSC
- Annotate Winning Sites
- Votes Due
- Ballot Distributed
- Maintenance Spring 2010
The Great Websites Committee consists of 9 members appointed from the ALSC membership at large, serving 2-year terms and led by two committee co-chairs. (2 co-chairs + 7)
Established in 1999 as the 700+ Great Sites Task Force at the request of the ALSC Board of Directors.
ALSC and ALA value committed and active committee members. Qualified ALSC members are welcome to volunteer to serve on ALSC's committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other ALSC committees by filling out an ALSC committee volunteer form. Depending on the committee, appointments take place either in the spring or fall. Accordingly, committee service begins either following Annual Conference or Midwinter Meeting.