Every Child Ready to Read Oversight Committee
Displaying active committee roster as of 04/15/2014. Last retrieved on 04/15/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Every Child Ready to Read Oversight Committee (ALSC and PLA)
- Every Child Ready to Read jt Committee 2013 Annual Agenda & Report to PLA/ALSC Boards
- Every Child Ready to Read Oversight Committee Meeting (ALSC, PLA)
- 2013 Midwinter PLA/ALSC Every Child Ready to Read Committee meeting minutes
- 2013 Midwinter PLA/ALSC Every Child Ready to Read Committee agenda
- Every Child Ready to Read (ECRR) Oversight Committee Meeting (ALSC PLA)
- Every Child Ready to Read (ECRR) Oversight Committee Meeting (ALSC / PLA)
- Every Child Ready to Read Oversight Committee Meeting (PLA / ALSC)
The Every Child Ready to Read Oversight Committee consists of up to eight total members, four from each division (six members, three from each division minimum) appointed from the membership at large of each division, serving 2-year terms and led by the committee chair or co-chairs, plus a staff liaison from both ALSC and PLA.
Established in 2011 at the request of the ALSC and PLA Boards of Directors.
ALSC and ALA value committed and active committee members. Qualified ALSC members are welcome to volunteer to serve on ALSC's committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other ALSC committees by filling out an ALSC committee volunteer form. Depending on the committee, appointments take place either in the spring or fall. Accordingly, committee service begins either following Annual Conference or Midwinter Meeting.