Public Awareness Committee
Displaying active committee roster as of 08/28/2015. Last retrieved on 08/28/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Minutes from ALA Annual 2015 ALSC Public Awareness Committee Meeting
- Agenda for PAC Meeting at ALA Annual 2015 San Francisco
- Public Awareness Committee May 2015 Report
- Public Awareness Committee February 2015 Report
- Minutes for PAC Meeting at 2015 ALA Midwinter (Chicago)
- Public Awareness Committee December 2014 Report
- Public Awareness Committee September 2014 Report
- Agenda for PAC Meeting at 2015 ALA Midwinter (Chicago)
- ALSC Public Awareness Committee minutes ALA Annual 2014
- 2013 Annual Meeting Post-Conference Notes
The Public Awareness Committee consists of nine members appointed from the ALSC membership at large, serving 2-year terms and led by the committee chair. (Chair + 8)
Established in 2007 at the request of the ALSC Board of Directors.
ALSC and ALA value committed and active committee members. Qualified ALSC members are welcome to volunteer to serve on ALSC's committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other ALSC committees by filling out an ALSC committee volunteer form. Depending on the committee, appointments take place either in the spring or fall. Accordingly, committee service begins either following Annual Conference or Midwinter Meeting.