Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2014. Last retrieved on 03/25/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- March 21 2018 Online Meeting
- SAPS March 2018 Meeting Agenda
- SAPS December 2017 Quarterly Report
- SAPS Sept 2017 Quarterly Report
- SAPS Feb 2018 Quarterly Report
- SAPS Midwinter 2018 Agenda
- January 23 2018 Online Meeting
- December 22 2017 SAPS Meeting
- November 30 2017 SAPS Meeting
- October 20 2017 SAPS Meeting
The School-Age Programs and Service Committee consists of nine members appointed from the ALSC membership at large, serving 2-year terms and led by the committee chair. (Chair + 8)
Established in 1999 at the request of the ALSC Board of Directors.
ALSC and ALA value committed and active committee members. Qualified ALSC members are welcome to volunteer to serve on ALSC's committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other ALSC committees by filling out an ALSC committee volunteer form. Depending on the committee, appointments take place either in the spring or fall. Accordingly, committee service begins either following Annual Conference or Midwinter Meeting.