Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2014. Last retrieved on 11/18/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- October 20 2017 SAPS Meeting
- September 11 2017 SAPS Meeting
- August 16 2017 SAPS Meeting
- July 10 2017 SAPS meeting
- May/June 2017 SAPS meeting
- April 2017 SAPS meeting
- March 2017 SAPS meeting
- February 2017 SAPS Quarterly Report
- ALSC School Age Programs and Services Meeting Minutes - Annual 2013, Chicago
- School-Age Programs and Services Committee - Meeting Notes from Midwinter Seattle 2012
The School-Age Programs and Service Committee consists of nine members appointed from the ALSC membership at large, serving 2-year terms and led by the committee chair. (Chair + 8)
Established in 1999 at the request of the ALSC Board of Directors.
ALSC and ALA value committed and active committee members. Qualified ALSC members are welcome to volunteer to serve on ALSC's committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other ALSC committees by filling out an ALSC committee volunteer form. Depending on the committee, appointments take place either in the spring or fall. Accordingly, committee service begins either following Annual Conference or Midwinter Meeting.