Early Childhood Programs and Services
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2015. Last retrieved on 12/17/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Committee Reports 2013-2014
- Annual 2013 ECPS Committee Meeting Agenda & Minutes
- Calde-Totts: Creating and Using Caldecott books for young children
- REVISED: Annual 2013 ECPS Committee Meeting Agenda (Form D1)
- ECPS Committee Meeting Minutes (Midwinter 2013)
- IMLS Early Learning Partnerships Survey: Last Chance to Respond!
- IMLS Survey Reminder: Share the Story of Your State's Little Ones!
- IMLS Survey: Lend Your Voice to Our Youngest Learners!
- Born to Read Website (Deadline: Ongoing)
- Updated ECPS Committee Function Statement
The Early Childhood Programs and Services consists of eight members appointed from the ALSC membership at large, serving 2-year terms and led by the committee chair. (Chair + 7)
Established in June 1972 at the request of the ALSC Board of Directors.
ALSC and ALA value committed and active committee members. Qualified ALSC members are welcome to volunteer to serve on ALSC's committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other ALSC committees by filling out an ALSC committee volunteer form. Depending on the committee, appointments take place either in the spring or fall. Accordingly, committee service begins either following Annual Conference or Midwinter Meeting.