Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 04/25/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Early Childhood Programs and Services ALA Annual 2017 Minutes
- Early Childhood Programs and Services February 2017 Report
- Early Childhood Programs and Services September, 15 2016 Report
- Minutes of Early Childhood Programs and Services Committee- ALA Annual 2016
- Early Childhood Programs and Services May 15, 2016 Report
- Committee Reports 2013-2014
- Annual 2013 ECPS Committee Meeting Agenda & Minutes
- Calde-Totts: Creating and Using Caldecott books for young children
- REVISED: Annual 2013 ECPS Committee Meeting Agenda (Form D1)
- ECPS Committee Meeting Minutes (Midwinter 2013)
The Early Childhood Programs and Services consists of nine members, including two co-chairs who are appointed in alternating years. Members are appointed from the ALSC membership at large, serving two-year terms and led by the committee co-chairs. (Two Co-Chairs + 7)
Established in June 1972 at the request of the ALSC Board of Directors.
ALSC and ALA value committed and active committee members. Qualified ALSC members are welcome to volunteer to serve on ALSC's committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other ALSC committees by filling out an ALSC committee volunteer form. Depending on the committee, appointments take place either in the spring or fall. Accordingly, committee service begins either following Annual Conference or Midwinter Meeting.