Preschool Services Discussion Group
To provide a forum for discussion of concerns that relate to preschool services.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Preschool Services Discussion Group Meeting at Midwinter
- ALSC Preschool Services Discussion Group- 2015 ALA Midwinter Chicago
- Preschool Services Discussion Group Meeting at ALA Vegas
- Preschool Services Discussion Group Midwinter 2014 Meeting Notes
- Preschool Services Annual Conference 2013 Discussion Notes
- Preschool Services ALA Midwinter Meeting 2013
- Bechtel Fellowship
- Preschool Services Discussion Group Meeting at ALA Midwinter
The Preschool Services Discussion Group is open to all interested ALSC members and is led by a discussion group chair.
Established in 1989 at the request of the ALSC Board of Directors.
ALSC and ALA value committed and active committee members. Qualified ALSC members are welcome to volunteer to serve on ALSC's committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other ALSC committees by filling out an ALSC Committee Volunteer Form. Depending on the committee, appointments take place either in the spring or fall. Accordingly, committee service begins either following Annual Conference or Midwinter Meeting.