Board Action Items, Midwinter Meeting 2014
- Board voted to adopt the agenda as distributed.
- Board accepted the consent agenda
- Board approved dropping the print edition of LRTS beginning with the Jan. 2015 issue, Vol. 59, no. 1. An “e” only version will be published.
- Board voted a continuance until Monday, Jan.27 at 1:00 pm
- Board accepted the FY13 year end budget report.
- Board approved the FY15 preliminary ALCTS budget
- Board accepted the statement on Open Access in principle pending minor revisions and further discussion online.
- Board voted to adjourn until Annual Conference, Las Vegas, June 27, 2014.
The following actions will be taken by a single vote, unless there is a request to extract a specific item for separate discussion and vote.
- To confirm the vote taken via e-mail during August 2013, the ALCTS Board approved the Planning Committee survey to members.
- To confirm the vote taken via e-mail during September 2013, the ALCTS Board approved the establishment of an ALCTS Standards Committee.
- To confirm the vote taken via e-mail during September 2013, the ALCTS Board approved the revised ALCTS Awards Policy/Manual.
- To confirm the vote taken via e-mail during December 2013, the ALCTS Board approved the slate of candidates for the 2014 election.
- To confirm the vote taken via e-mail during January 2014, the ALCTS Board approved the recipients for the 2014 ALCTS Awards
- To confirm the vote taken via e-mail during January 2014, the ALCTS Board approved new personal giving categories for ALAGive.
- Adopt the minutes for the meeting, in two sessions, of the ALCTS Board of Directors at the 2013 Annual Conference in Anaheim. (Doc. 14.03)
- To accept the Fiscal Year 2014 first quarter budget report in two parts, narrative and financials. (Docs. 14.04 and 14.05)
- To accept the Administrative Report of the Executive Director dated January 14, 2014. (Doc. 14.06)
- To adopt the ALCTS Conflict of Interest Statement of January 3, 1990. (Doc. 14.07)