The Online Audiovisual Catalogers Cataloging and Policy Committee (OLAC CAPC) has published two new Best Practice Guides: Best Practices for Streaming Media Using RDA and MARC21 and Be
ALCTS Election Results
The results of the ALA and ALCTS election for our 2015-2016 leaders are in.
Voting in the 2014 ALA election began at 9:00 a.m. Central Time (US) on March 19, 2014 and closed at 11:59 p.m. on April 25, 2014.
ALCTS Division Results
- Norm Medeiros, President-elect
- Karla Strieb, Director-at-large
- Andy Hart, Division Councilor
ALCTS Section Chairs-Elect
- Jeanne Harrell, Acquisitions Section (AS)
- Bobby Bothmann, Cataloging & Metadata Management Section (CaMMS)
- Andrea Wirth, Collection Management Section (CMS)
- Erin Leach, Continuing Resources Section (CRS)
- Annie Peterson, Preservation and Reformatting Section (PARS)
In the ALA Council election, five of seven ALCTS members running were elected to Council:
- John DeSantis
- Xudong Jin
- Heather Moulaison
- Andrew Pace
- Erin Stalberg
For complete ALA election results, visit http://www.ala.org/aboutala/governance/alaelection.