Association for Information and Image Management International
AIIM is an accredited standards development organization by American National Standards Institute (ANSI) in the area of imaging applications. For standards directly related to microforms, you may view their catalog under the areas of Standards for Micrographics Applications, Technical Reports for Micrographic Applications, AIIM Standards Sets, and Tools and Test Targets for Micrographic Applications. Each entry includes a brief abstract. AIIM home page: http://www.aiim.org/
International Organization for Standardization
ISO listing may be found in their electronic catalog under 37.080 Document imaging applications. ISO home page: http://www.iso.org/iso/home.htm
American National Standards Institute
ANSI Online offers an easy way to search for national and international standards by searching for keywords related to microforms in the ANSI/ISO/IEC catalog. ANSI home page: http://www.ansi.org/
- Council on Library Resources. Committee on Preservation and Access. Brittle Books: Reports of the Committee on Preservation and Access (1996) Washington, D.C.: Council on Library Resources.
- Government Documents and Microforms: Standards and Management Issues:Proceedings of the Fourth Annual Government Documents and Information Conference and the Ninth Annual Microforms Conference (1984) Westport, Conn.: Meckler.
- Graham, Crystal. Guidelines for Bibliographic Records for Preservation Microform Masters (1990) Washington, D.C.: ARL.
- Guidelines for Newspaper Preservation Microfilming (1996) Hague: IFLA Headquarters.
- IPI Storage Guide for Acetate Film: Instructions for Using the Wheel, Graphs, and Table: Basic Strategy for Film Preservation (1996) Rochester, N.Y.: Rochester Institute of Technology.
- Microform: Bringing Order Out of Chaos, audiocassette (1976) Los Angeles: CREDR Corp. in cooperation with the ALA. L516.
- Microforms in Libraries: A Manual for Evaluation and Management (1985) Chicago: ALA.
- Preservation Microfilming: A Guide for Librarians and Archivists, 2d ed. (1996) Chicago: ALA.
- Reichmann, Felix. Bibliographic Control of Microforms (1972) Westport, Conn.: Greenwood Pr.
- Shaw, Debora. Classification and Arrangement of Microforms in Academic Libraries (1976) Youngstown, Ohio: Youngstown State Univ.
- Swanson, Edward. A Manual of AACR2 Examples for Microforms (1982) Lake Crystal, Minn.: Soldier Creek Pr.
- United States. Government Printing Office. GPO Contract Terms: Quality Assurance Through Attributes Program for Microforms (1988) Washington, D.C.: U. S. G.P.O. GPO Publication. 310.3. www.gpo.gov/printforms/microforms.htm