Technical Services Workflow Efficiency IG
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 12/07/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ALA Midwinter 2017 Call for Proposals - ALCTS Technical Services Workflow Efficiency Interest Group
- Presentations from TSWEIG meeting at ALA Annual 2016
- ALCTS Technical Services Workflow Efficiency Interest Group meeting at 2016 ALA Annual
- ALA Midwinter 2016 Meeting Presentations
- ALCTS Technical Services Workflow Efficiency Interest Group Meeting @ ALA Midwinter
- ALA Midwinter 2016 Call for Proposals - ALCTS Technical Services Workflow Efficiency Interest Group
- ALA Annual 2015 Meeting Presentations
- Technical Services Workflow Efficiency Interest Group
- 2015 ALA Annual ALCTS Virtual Preconference: Planning for the Evolving Role of Metadata Services.
- 2015 ALA Annual ALCTS Preconference: Coding for Efficiencies in Cataloging and Metadata: an ALCTS preconference in San Francisco
The group consists of two co-chairs and attendees.
Established in 1988, the ALCTS Technical Services Workflow Efficiency Interest Group was originally charged with providing a forum for collection development and technical service librarians to exchange information and discuss techniques in workflows associated with the evaluation, selection, acquisition, and discovery of library resources. The charge has grown to include discourse on the new developments, problems, technological advances, and emerging trends in the field of collection development and technical services.
ALCTS values committed and active members. All ALA members are welcome to serve on the interest group by suggesting topics of discussion, offering presentations, and by serving in its leadership.