Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2014. Last retrieved on 04/23/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Annual 2017 Program Slides and Recording Available: Show Me the Data! How Libraries Support Research Data Management Plans and Data Sharing Requirements
- CRS ERPCC Forum @ Midwinter 2018: Slides Available!
- All Committee and Executive Committee (ALCTS CRS)
- To the MOOC and Beyond! Adventures in Online Learning, Copyright and Massive Open Online Courses
- All Committee and Executive Committee (CRS)
- All Committee and Executive Committee Meeting (ALCTS-CRS)
- All Committee and Executive Committee Meeting (CRS)
- All Committee Meeting and Executive Committee Meeting (ALCTS CRS)
- All Committee and Executive Committee Meeting (ALCTS CRS)
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on the CRS Education, Research, and Publications Coordinating Committee. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.