Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2013. Last retrieved on 03/30/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ALCTS Membership Committee Minutes for Midwinter 2013
- ALCTS Membership Committee Minutes for Annual 2012
- ALCTS 101
- Division All Committee Meeting
- ALCTS Membership Committee Minutes for Midwinter 2012
- Resume Review at ALCTS 101
- ALCTS Membership Committee Minutes for Annual 2011
- ALCTS Membership Committee Minutes for Midwinter 2011
- ALCTS 101
- ALCTS Membership Committee Minutes for Annual 2010
The ALCTS Membership Committee is a standing committee consisting of 18 members appointed from the ALCTS membership at large, serving 2 year terms, and led by a Chair, who serves for 1 year.
The function statement of the ALCTS Membership Committee was revised in 1977, 1981, 1986, and 1990. No additional information can be found.
ALCTS values committed and active committee members. Qualified members (members of both ALA and ALCTS) are welcome to volunteer to serve on the Membership Committee. Attendance at all committee meetings is expected. A virtual member (if any) is expected to participate in any discussions that are conducted via e-mail, blogs, wikis, etc., as well as to volunteer for assignments or any other work just as the members who are able to attend ALA Midwinter Meetings and Annual Conferences. Committee appointments are for 2 years, begin July 1 and end June 30. Express your interest in serving by filling out an application form.