To develop and implement a mentoring program for ALCTS to support the ALCTS 2015 Strategic Plan’s goals to increase participation in ALCTS activities and to develop ALCTS as a vibrant, relevant organization. More specifically, the ALCTS Mentoring Program’s goals are to:
- Develop strong leadership in areas of librarianship covered by ALCTS
- Develop and enhance general leadership skills that are relevant for all stages of a member’s career
- Support ALCTS members in developing an array of professional skills relevant to the functional areas of ALCTS
- Cultivate leadership and involvement in the ALCTS organization
- Increase the value of an ALCTS membership and be a potential draw for new members and for retaining members (especially student members)
- Provide networking opportunities for participants and a venue to expand professional circles, learning networks, and in which to initiate and cultivate long-term professional relationships
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/18/2019. Last retrieved on 07/18/2019. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.