Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2010. Last retrieved on 11/21/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- International Developments in Library Linked Data: Speaker Slides Available
- International Developments in Library Linked Data: Think Globally, Act Globally - Part Two
- International Developments in Library Linked Data: Think Globally, Act Globally
- Fair Use and DRM in Libraries: Beyond The United States: An ALCTS Forum
- ALCTS International Relations Committee - Minutes from 2013 Annual Conference, Chicago
- ALCTS International Relations Committee: Minutes of the meeting at ALA Midwinter, Seattle
- ALCTS 2013 Online Course Grant for Library Professionals from Developing Countries
- ALCTS International Relations Committee: Minutes, Annual Conference 2011
- IFLA 2010 Reports
- IFLA Newsletters of Interest to ALCTS Members
Consists of 9 members and 1 intern appointed by the ALCTS President-elect from the membership at large, serving 2-year terms and led by chair.
Established in 1981 at the request of the ALCTS Board.
ALCTS values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on the International Relations Committee. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between meetings via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out a volunteer form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.