Organization and Bylaws (O&B)
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2010. Last retrieved on 03/28/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Review Schedule for ALCTS Sections, Division-level Committees & Interest Group
- ALCTS O&B Renewals 2012-2013
- Review/Renewal Schedule for ALCTS Committees, Interest Groups, and Sections (Revised Apr. 25, 2012)
- CMDS to CMS reorganization documents posted
- ALA Midwinter 2011 Minutes
- 2006 Annual O & B Minutes
- 2007 Annual Meeting O & B Minutes
- O & B 2008 Annual Meeting Minutes
- 2010 Midwinter Minutes O & B
- Annual 2010 Minutes
The Organization and Bylaws Committee consists of ten members appointed by the ALCTS President from the membership at large, serving two-year terms and led by a chairperson.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on Organization & Bylaws. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.