Collection Management and Electronic Resources IG
Addresses issues related to collection management and development of electronic resources, their funding, and selection.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Call for Proposals: ALA Annual ALCTS CMS Collection Management and Electronic Resources Interest Group
- CMERIG 2017 Midwinter Session Slides
- CMERIG ALA Midwinter 2017: Innovative Approaches to Electronic Resources Workflows
- Call for Proposals: ALCTS CMS Collection Management and Electronic Resources Interest Group
- CMERIG 2016 Annual Session Slides
- CMERIG 2016 Annual Session
- CMERIG 2016 Midwinter Session Slides
- CMERIG 2016 Midwinter Session Report
- CMERIG 2016 Midwinter Session
- Collection Management and Electronic Resources Interest Group
Consists of members who are interested in the topic and led by a chair.
Established in 1991 at the request of Collection Management and Development Section (now CMS).
ALA values committed and active members. Any ALA member is welcome to participate in this interest group. Members must have an interest in the work of the group and should be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the group. Work and discussion between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect is also important.
There's no need to register or apply to join this group—just be sure to join the group's Connect space. You are encouraged to contact the current chair to let them know that you've become a member.