LITA/ALCTS CaMMS Authority Control IG
Provides a forum for discussion of a variety of issues related to authority control for online catalogs and for international sharing of authority of data.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2014. Last retrieved on 10/24/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Service opportunities
- LITA/ALCTS Authority Control Interest Group in Orlando
- ACIG Annual 2015 - Jeremy Myntti, Anna Neatrour, Nate Cothran, Authority Control for Digital Collections
- ACIG Annual 2015 - Nancy Lorimer, LCGFT for Music
- ACIG Annual 2015 - Janice Young, LC Update of ACIG
- Call for Volunteers
- Authority Control Interest Group
- ACIG Midwinter 2015 - Diane Hillman, Proposing a System for Vocabularly Versioning
- ACIG Midwinter 2015 - Ray Schmidt, Advocating for Authority Work
- ACIG Midwinter 2015 - Janice Young, Updates from LC
ALCTS interest groups usually consist of a membership whose number varies from year to year. The group is led by one or two chairs.
Information to come.
ALA values committed and active members. Any ALA member is welcome to participate in this interest group. Members must have an interest in the work of the group and should be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the group. Work and discussion between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect is also important.
There's no need to register or apply to join this group—just be sure to join the group's Connect space. You are encouraged to contact the current chair to let them know that you've become a member.
Please contact the ALCTS Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.