LITA/ALCTS CaMMS Authority Control IG
Provides a forum for discussion of a variety of issues related to authority control for online catalogs and for international sharing of authority of data.
Displaying active committee roster as of 02/28/2015. Last retrieved on 02/28/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ACIG Midwinter 2015 - Diane Hillman, Proposing a System for Vocabularly Versioning
- ACIG Midwinter 2015 - Ray Schmidt, Advocating for Authority Work
- ACIG Midwinter 2015 - Janice Young, Updates from LC
- Authority Control Interest Group
- ALA 2015 Midwinter Meeting
- ACIG roster for 2014-2015
- Authority Control Interest Group, ALA Annual 2014 (Las Vegas)
- ACIG Annual 2014 - Gary Strawn, report on RDA Phase 3 for LC/NACO Authority File
- ACIG Annual 2014 - Christy Crowl, report on ProMusicDB project
- ACIG Annual 2014 - Hermine Vermeij, LCMPT report
ALCTS interest groups usually consist of a membership whose number varies from year to year. The group is led by one or two chairs.
Information to come.
ALA values committed and active members. Any ALA member is welcome to participate in this interest group. Members must have an interest in the work of the group and should be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the group. Work and discussion between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect is also important.
There's no need to register or apply to join this group—just be sure to join the group's Connect space. You are encouraged to contact the current chair to let them know that you've become a member.
Please contact the ALCTS Office at email@example.com.