CaMMS Faceted Subject Access IG
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 02/22/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- FSAIG Presentations from Midwinter Meeting 2017
- FSAIG Presentations from Annual Conference 2016
- FSAIG program at Annual 2016 in Orlando
- ALCTS CaMMS Subject Analysis Committee program: Pre-Coordinate vs Post-Coordinate Subject Access
- Call for Proposals--ALA Annual 2016 in Orlando
- Presentations from Midwinter 2016 in Boston
- Faceted Subject Access IG meeting at Midwinter 2016 in Boston
- UPDATED Call for Proposals--Midwinter 2016
- Slides from Faceted Subject Access IG program at ALA Annual 2015
- Faceted Subject Access Interest Group
The Faceted Subject Access Interest Group consists of ALA members, from ALCTS and other divisions who are interested in the faceted approach to subject access. The group is led by a chair and a vice-chair, each of whom serve one-year terms.
Established in February 2011 at the request of ALCTS members who signed a petition to establish. The Faceted Subject Access Interest Group's charge appears at the top of this page.
ALA values committed and active members. Any ALA member is welcome to participate in this interest group. Members must have an interest in the work of the group and should be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the group. Work and discussion between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect is also important.
There's no need to register or apply to join this group—just be sure to join the group's Connect space. You are encouraged to contact the current chair to let them know that you've become a member.