Cartographic Resources Cataloging IG (MAGIRT)
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Cartographic Resources Cataloging Interest Group report (Midwinter 2014)
- ALA Midwinter Cartographic Resources Cataloging Interest Group meeting (ALCTS CaMMS/MAGIRT)
- Invitation: MAGIRT Cartographic Resources and RDA Cataloging listserv
- ALA Annual Cartographic Resources Cataloging Interest Group meeting (ALCTS CaMMS/MAGIRT)
- Cartographic Resources Cataloging Interest Group report (Midwinter 2013)
- ALA Midwinter MAGIRT/ALCTS CaMMS Cartographic Resources Cataloging Interest Group meeting
- Report on Interest Group meeting at ALA Annual 2011, New Orleans
The Cartographic Resources Cataloging Interest Group consists of the Chair and ALA members attending its sessions.
Established at the 1986 ALA Annual Conference.
Members benefit by having a forum twice a year, at ALA Midwinter Meeting and Annual Conference, in which they can share information, ask questions on cartographic cataloging concerns, receive helpful advice, and propose solutions to difficult questions.
ALA values committed and active members. Any ALA member is welcome to participate in this interest group. Members must have an interest in the work of the group and should be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the group. Work and discussion between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect is also important. There's no need to register or apply to join this group—just be sure to join the group's Connect space. You are encouraged to contact the current chair to let them know that you've become a member.