An ALCTS symposium at the 2005 ALA Midwinter Meeting.
Presentations and hand outs are for member's personal informational use only and are not to be redistributed in any form without permission.
Codified Innovations: Data Standards and Their Useful Applications
Presented by the ALCTS Committee to Study Serials Standards
- The Standards Landscape: General Considerations
Robert Wolven, Columbia University
- Speaking the Same Language: Serials Standards and e-Resource Data Interactions
Diane Hillmann, Cornell University
- ISSN: Interoperability, Identification, Innovation
Regina Reynolds, Library of Congress
- Evolving Standards for Serials in the Electronic Resources Era
Theodore (Ted) A. Fons, Innovative Interfaces, Inc.
- FRBR and ERM: a Vendor's Perspective
John Espley, VTLS Inc.