Making the Switch from Print to Online: Why, When and How?
an ALCTS program at the ALA Annual Conference
Sunday, June 29, 2008 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Sponsored by WT COX
Planning on going e-only? Four panelists will examine the issues of switching from print to online from different viewpoints. Two publishers will describe challenges associated with maintaining print and online, and when and under what conditions they would choose to provide e-only. Two librarians will discuss decision-making strategies associated with dropping print and moving to e-only.
- Judy Luther, Informed Strategies
- Tim Bucknall, University of North Carolina, Greensboro
- Rick Anderson, University of Utah
- Noella Owen, Springer Verlag
- Kim Steinle, Duke University Press
ALCTS Collection Management and Development Section (CMDS)
Program Chair: Selden Durgom Lamoureux