- 10:00 AM-6:00 PM (Eastern)
- 9:00 AM-5:00 PM (Central)
- 8:00 AM-4:00 PM (Mountain)
- 7:00 AM-3:00 PM (Pacific)
- Collection development and acquisitions models
- Technical Services workflows
- eBook licensing and metadata
- Faculty outreach and user instruction and support
- Usage and assessment
This forum will serve as a discussion on current challenges facing libraries that purchase and provide access to eBooks as part of their collection development. Attendees will develop an understanding of how to manage eBooks including aspects involving collection development, technical services workflows, and end user instruction and support.
Who Should Attend
Librarians and library staff who are responsible for selecting, acquiring, cataloging, providing access to, or supporting the use of eBooks in their library.
How to Register
You must register your email address to subscribe to or access an electronic discussion list on ALA's Mailing List Service. Find instructions for subscribing online.
Once you have registered for one e-Forum, you do not need to register again, unless you choose to leave the list. Find instructions for unsubscribing.
Internet connection with email address. You can manage your subscription to this list following the online instructions.