ALCTS Honors. . . are given by the ALCTS Board of Directors for outstanding contributions at all levels within ALCTS, stellar dedication to service, uncompromising commitment to excellence, willingness to accept challenges, and a sustained and exemplary record of moving ALCTS forward. Established in 2014, criteria updated 2017.
The criteria for receiving the award are:
- No less than ten years of continued dedicated service to ALCTS. Short interruptions are acceptable.
- Service includes holding an office at either the division and/or section level, committee chair at either/both levels, committee work at either/both levels, or other service such as a task force or other deemed appropriate.
- The service should be substantial and continuous for the minimum of ten years. Longer term commitment beyond the ten-year minimum would be advantageous.
- Sitting Board members are not eligible for the award
- Past recipients of the Ross Atkinson Lifetime Achievement Award are not eligible for the award.
Mary Beth Weber
M. Dina Giambi
Janet Swan Hill