On behalf of the Board, the Executive Director and her/his staff take responsibility for:
- Preparing and publicizing calls for nominations through the distribution of brochures and the publication of the announcements in appropriate journals;
- Announcing the names of the winners, once they have been reported to the Board and the winners have been notified;
- Arranging for the preparation of the citations and the presentation of the awards at Annual Conferences;
- Handling all details and expenses with respect to the awards program;
- Ensuring that all information on the terms of the awards is kept up-to-date; and
- Maintaining up-to-date lists of past winners of each award.