Board Key Actions
Following are the key actions, in summary form, taken by the ALCTS Board of Directors during the 2011 ALA Midwinter Meeting in San Diego. Routine actions, such as adopting agendas and approving minutes, are not included.
- Moved and approved of the agenda for the meetings
- Moved and adopted as amended the Consent Agenda
- Moved and approved the recipient of the 2011 Best of LRTS award: Whitney Baker and Liz Dube for "Identifying Standard Practices in Research Library Book Conservation" LRTS 54, no. 1, (January 2010): pages 21-39.
- Moved and approved the nomination of Robert Bothmann to the IFLA Cataloging Section Standing Committee
- Moved and passed a motion that the ALCTS Board meeting continue on Monday, January 10, 2011 at 1:30 p.m.
- Moved and approved the FY10 Year End ALCTS Budget Report as submitted
- Moved and approved the FY12 Preliminary ALCTS Budget.
- Moved and passed a motion to adjourn the ALCTS Board Meeting until 2011 Annual Conference in New Orleans.