Reports from Midwinter 2010
Key Actions from ALCTS Board
- Voted to approve the establishment of a New Members Interest Group.
- Vote to approve a resolution declaring 2010 the “Year of Cataloging Research.
- Vote to approve a resolution of appreciation.
- Approved the slate of candidates for the 2010 election.
- Approved the list of recipients for the 2010 ALCTS Awards.
- Approved the award recipients (except for Leadership in Library Acquisitions).
- Approved the minutes of the meeting of the ALCTS Board of Directors from the 2009 ALA Annual Conference.
- Voted to accept the Fiscal Year 2010 first quarter budget report.
- Voted to accept the Administrative Report of the Executive Director dated January 2010.
- Adopted the ALCTS Conflict of Interest Statement dated January 3, 1990.
- Voted to adopt the consent agenda.
- Voted to reappoint John Attig for a second three year term as Representative to the Joint Steering Committee for the Development of
- Voted to approve the University of Arizona as a new Council of Regional Groups affiliate.