Your contribution to Spectrum sends a powerful message that librarians and information professionals care about equity, diversity, and inclusion. Help us build an endowment that librarians of every generation can point to with pride.
There are numerous ways to make your gift to Spectrum:
- Support Spectrum with an online credit card donation, available GiveALA.
- Send a check or pledge to the ALA Development Office, Spectrum, 50 E. Huron St., Chicago, IL 60611, payable to ALA Spectrum.
- Donate through your ALA membership renewal form by checking Spectrum.
- Ask to have an honorarium from a speaking engagement donated directly to Spectrum.
- Develop an honorary named Spectrum Scholarship through committing funds to support one full scholarship per year. (If interested in this option, please reach out to email@example.com for more information.)
- Host a Spectrum fund-raising event or dinner party.
- Ensure your continued support of Spectrum with a charitable bequest or other planned gift through the ALA Planned Giving Program.