Declaration for the Right to Libraries - Best Practices
Best Practices for your Declaration Signing Event
Signing Events for the Declaration for the Right to Libraries have taken place all over the country, and more library supporters are organizing their own signings every week. The following "Declaration Case Studies" are some great examples of signing event activities, the Declaration in the press, and how organizers have incorporated Declaration signings into other events as well. Feel free to use these examples as inspiration, and please send photos and examples of your own signing events to firstname.lastname@example.org as they are held.
- Arkansas Library Association
- Texas Library Association
- Jamestown, NY School Library signing event
- Battle Creek, MI - Lakeview High School
- Hack Library School Blog post