Register for National Library Legislative Day
NLLD Registration (May 5 & 6, 2014)
Online registration for the 2014 National Library Legislative Day (NLLD), is now open. Follow these simple steps to register:
- Go to the registration form
- If you plan to pay with a card:
- fill out the form,
- select “Registration Fee,”
- hit the red “Register” box.
- You will be taken to a PayPal screen but you do not need an account to pay by debit or credit.
- If you plan on paying by check or money order:
- fill out the form
- select check or money order
- under registration fee select “check/MO”
- then hit the "print form" button
- then hit the "register" button
- send the printed copy to the listed address along with your check or money order made payable to the American Library Association.
- If you have any problems, contact Ted Wegner at firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2014 NLLD is being held at the Liaison Hotel in Washington DC. To reserve a room for NLLD at the ALA group rate, chose one of these options:
- Call the Liaison toll free at (866) 233-4642. Make sure you reference the ALA National Library Legislative Day group when making your reservation. You may also provide the following reservation ID: NLLD14
- Make your reservation (enter NLLD14 in the “Group Code” box).
- Email Reservations directly to email@example.com. Please ensure that you reference the ALA National Library Legislative Day group, confirm dates and provide payment information. You may also reference the reservation ID: NLLD14.