National Library Legislative Day (NLLD)
Online registration for National Library Legislative Day 2017 is now open!
Paying with PayPal or by credit card? Click here.
Paying by check or money order? Print out this form and mail it to our office Click here.
To make reservations at the Liaison Hotel:
- Hotel registration is currently open
- Click here to book online (Please select your arrival and departure) - the code for online registration is: ALA017
- Call toll free 1-888-513-7445. Be sure to reference the American Library Association group when making reservations, or provide the Reservation ID: American Library Assn - National Library Legislative Day
- Please Note: If you are planning on booking nights outside our room block (May 1-2), you must book the additional nights separately in order to take advantage of the discount.
- 2017 NLLD Promotional Flyer (pdf)
- 2016 NLLD Schedule
- 2015 NLLD Video
- 2016 NLLD Issue Briefs (as of 4/22/16) (pdf)
- NLLD 2016 Photos
- 2015 ALA Legislative Scorecard
- NLLD posts on District Dispatch
- An Insider's Perspective on NLLD 2015
- One advocate's experience at NLLD 2016
- Advocacy Spotlight
- A North Carolina Story