National Library Legislative Day (NLLD)
Online registration for National Library Legislative Day 2017 will open in the fall of 2016. Check back for more information!
To make reservations at the Liaison Hotel:
- *Hotel registration is currently closed - please wait until registration opens before attempting to book your hotel rooms for 2017.
- Click here to book online (Please select your arrival and departure)
- Call toll free (202) 638-1616. Be sure to reference the American Library Association group when making reservations, or provide the Reservation ID: ALA017.
- Please Note: If you are planning on booking nights outside our room block (May 1-2), you must book the additional nights separately in order to take advantage of the discount.
- 2017 NLLD Promotional Flyer (pdf)
- 2016 NLLD Schedule
- 2015 NLLD Video
- 2016 NLLD Issue Briefs (as of 4/22/16) (pdf)
- NLLD 2016 Photos
- 2015 ALA Legislative Scorecard
- NLLD posts on District Dispatch
- An Insider's Perspective on NLLD 2015
- One advocate's experience at NLLD 2016
- Advocacy Spotlight
- A North Carolina Story