4. Creating the wiki
Our wiki is located at: http://njla.pbworks.com/Snapshot
We invite you to link directly to our wiki, as it contains everything you will need to host a successful “Snapshot Day.” Download any document you find useful, and freely adapt it to suit your needs.
- Form to collect statistics. We recommend that you have participants print out the form and have a copy at every service point.
- Handout to collect feedback and comments.
- Handout specifically for use by schools.
- Handout written in Spanish.
- Step-by-step directions describing how to upload photos to flickr.
- Sample photo release.
- Excel spreadsheet to be used to tally results by libraries with multiple locations.