Your Frontline Advocacy Plan
Congratulations! You’ve done a lot of creative thinking and planning and now it’s time to put it on paper. You can boil it all down to two easily shared pages.
- What is your goal? (What are you trying to accomplish?)
- What are your objectives? (Why is it important?)
- What are your strategies? (the activities you’ll do to accomplish your goal)\
- What is your message? (15 words or less)
- What data (or stories) support this message?
- Who is your target audience?
- Why should they care?
- How are you going to reach them? What will be your best tools?