4.5.i.1 Your Frontline Advocacy Plan
Congratulations! You’ve done a lot of creative thinking and planning, and now it’s time to put your frontline advocacy plan for your academic library on paper. You can boil it all down to two easily-shared pages.
- What is your goal? (What are you trying to accomplish?)
- What are your objectives? (Why is it important?)
- What are your strategies? (What are you going to do to accomplish your goal?)
- What is your message? (15 words or less)
- What data (or stories) support this message?
- Who is your target audience?
- Why should they care?
- How are you going to reach them? What will be your best tools?