ACRL/WESS Romance Languages Discussion Group
To discuss topics of current interest relating to the acquisition, organization, and use of materials emanating from the Romance languages speaking countries of Western Europe or pertaining to any aspect of the study of these countries.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 02/26/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- WESS Germanist and Romance Languages Discussion Groups at ALA Midwinter 2016: "Use of German Language Collections at Yale University Library - A Deep Dive into the Data"
- Romance Languages Discussion Group
- Romance Languages / Germanists Discussion Groups (ACRL WESS)
- Romance Languages Discussion Group / Germanists Discussion Group
- Germanist and Romance Languages Discussion Groups Joint Meeting
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788