ACRL/ULS Technology in University Libraries Committee
To explore uses of technology in university libraries in areas such as instruction, reference, and outreach, and to offer selective guidance and information to aid university librarians in employing new technologies.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 10/22/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- TULS Virtual Meeting Minutes for Sept. 8th
- TULS Virtual Meeting Agenda for Sept. 8th at 1pm (est)
- TULS 2011-2012 First Virtual Meeting Agenda: 8/17/11| 3:00 PM EST
- Agenda for TULS Mtg 6/15/11
- ACRL ULS Technology in University Libraries 2nd (virtual) meeting
- ULS Technology in University Libraries Committee meeting
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788