To explore uses of technology in university libraries in areas such as instruction, reference, and outreach, and to offer selective guidance and information to aid university librarians in employing new technologies.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 11/23/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ACRL Forum themed 'Infographics'
- ACRL Forum about 'Enterprise Collaboration'
- TULS Virtual Meeting Minutes - June 21, 2016
- All-Committees Meeting (ACRL ULS)
- TULS Virtual Meeting Minutes - Dec. 15, 2014
- TULS Meeting Agenda - Dec. 15, 2014
- TULS Virtual Meeting Minutes for Sept. 8th
- TULS Virtual Meeting Agenda for Sept. 8th at 1pm (est)
- TULS 2011-2012 First Virtual Meeting Agenda: 8/17/11| 3:00 PM EST
- Agenda for TULS Mtg 6/15/11
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788