To address the issues of librarians who are increasingly involved in all aspects of higher education (accreditation, curriculum planning, student and academic support services, computer services, funding, etc.) and who hold positions or are interested in university-level campus administration.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2014. Last retrieved on 03/18/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Inclusion on Campus: how libraries foster a welcoming culture - CALDG Annual meeting discussion
- Call for Proposals: Campus Administration and Leadership DG topics
- Midwinter Discussion - Partnerships for PIs: Supporting Externally Funded Researchers and Grant Writers
- Campus Administration and Leadership Discussion Group (ACRL ULS)
- Minutes from the Annual Conference, June 2010
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788