ACRL/ULS Conference Program Planning--San Francisco, 2015 Committee
In consultation with the incoming ULS chair, to select program topic and speakers (in keeping with the ACRL President's focus), secure program and budget approval from ACRL, and respond to all program proposal detail requests (eg room size, AV needs) from the ALA office for preliminary and final program copy for the annual conference program.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Look into the Crystal Ball: Future Directions for Higher Education and Academic Libraries
- Meeting Minutes 7/28/14
- Virtual Midwinter Meeting
- Conference Program Planning - Chicago 2013 Committee Meeting (ACRL ULS)
- 2013 Program Planning Committee (ACRL ULS)
- 2013 Program Planning Committee Meeting (ACRL ULS)
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788