ACRL/STS Publications Committee
To coordinate the section’s publishing activities. This includes writing, editing and publishing the section newsletter and other documents produced by the Section as a whole, regardless of their format. Serve as a resource for the publishing needs of STS committees.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 05/22/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
- The committee also manages STS-L, the Section's Discussion List and the STS web site.
- Find out more about opportunities in the Publications Committee.
- Minutes of the Midwinter 2006 virtual meeting of the Publications Committee.
- Check out the STS Audio Streaming Demonstration Project by David Atkins and Philip Herold.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- STS Publications Committee 2013 Virtual Midwinter Meeting Minutes
- Publications Committee Meeting (part of All-Committees Meeting) (ACRL STS)
- All-Committees Meeting (ACRL STS)
- STS Publications Committee Virtual Midwinter Meeting
- Publications Committee Meeting (ACRL STS)
- agenda, 2012 ALA Annual
- STS Web Editor Manual
- Website Redesign Taskforce
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788