To provide a forum for exchanging information between science and technology publishers and vendors and science and technology librarians.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 03/18/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- STS Publisher Vendor Relations DG Presentations from MW2018
- Panel - Measuring Research Impact: What Really Counts?
- STS Publisher Vendor Relations Discussion Group, "Platforms and Partnerships: surveying the academic ebook landscape" June 29, 2013
- Publisher / Vendor Relations Discussion Group (ACRL STS)
- Minutes of the Publisher/Vendor Relations Discussion Group, All Committee's Meeting, Anaheim, June 23, 2012.
- Subject & Bibliographic Access Committee / Publisher-Vendor Discussion Group
- The Role of Metadata Standards in Scientific Data Publishing: Part One
- Updated List of Recent STS Publisher/Vendor Relations Discussion Group Topics
- ALA Midwinter 2011 presentation and discussion
- Transcript of Publisher/Vendor Relations Discussion Group Preparation Meeting for San Diego in January 2011
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788