ACRL/STS Continuing Education Committee
To monitor continuing education needs of members and to communicate those needs to STS Council, Program Planning Committees and Discussion Group chairs; to develop and implement continuing education projects, as the committee deems feasible and as directed by STS Council (the mentoring program is one such example); to inform STS members of continuing education activities that may be of interest, from within and outside the section; and to appoint one committee member to serve as liaison to the ACRL Professional Development Committee.
Displaying active committee roster as of 04/19/2014. Last retrieved on 04/19/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Continuing Education Survey
- The results of the 2009 Continuing Education Survey are now available.
- The results (pdf) of the 2007 Continuing Education Survey are now available. Also the survey questions (pdf).
- The results of the 2005 Continuing Education Survey are now available.
- The results of the 2004 Continuing Education "Hot Topics" Survey are now available. Thanks to all who participated! We hope that the information will be useful to those of you planning programs and scouting for research topics.
- The results of the 2003 Biennial Survey are also available.
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788