ACRL/SEES Access and Preservation Committee
To coordinate the Section's focus on electronic resources, and on the preservation and conservation of materials in all formats that are of relevance to Slavic and East European librarianship. Oversees the maintenance of the SEES home page.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 07/31/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Midwinter Virtual Meeting - January 9, 2015
- Midwinter Virtual Meeting - January 10, 2014
- Access & Preservation Committee Meeting (ACRL SEES)
- All-Committees Meeting II (ACRL SEES)
- All-Committees Meeting I (ACRL SEES)
- All-Committees Meeting III (ACRL SEES)
- Access and Preservation Committee (part of the All-Committees Meeting) (ACRL SEES)
- Automated Bibliographic Control Committee (part of the All-Committees Meeting) (ACRL SEES)
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788