ACRL/RBMS Conference Program Planning--Coral Gables, 2016 Committee
Responsible for planning the program for the annual RBMS Conference.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2010. Last retrieved on 09/01/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- RBMS Conference Program Planning - 2016 Committee Meeting I (ACRL RBMS)
- RBMS Conference Program Planning - 2016 Committee Meeting II (ACRL RBMS)
- Conference Program Planning - 2016 Committee Meeting (ACRL RBMS)
- Discussions Subcommittee Notes. June 29, 2013
- Preconference Program Planning--Las Vegas 2014 Committee Meeting, Part I (ACRL RBMS)
- Preconference Program Planning--Las Vegas 2014 Committee Meeting, Part II (ACRL RBMS)
- RBMS 2014 Preconference Program Planning Committee Agenda
- Preconference Program Planning Committee - Las Vegas 2014 Meeting (ACRL RBMS)
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788