ACRL/RBMS Executive Committee
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2015. Last retrieved on 10/23/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Do you approve the new draft of the RBMS Membership Survey 2014 as submitted by the Membership & Professional Development Committee?
- Do you support the recommendation of the RBMS Conference Development Committee of Miami as the site of the 2016 RBMS Conference?
- Do you approve the in-name-only co-sponsorship of the ALCTS Program, "Preservation Debate," sponsored by the Preservation and Reformatting Section of ALCTS, to take place at the 2015 ALA Annual Meeting?
- Do you approve the creation of the new Descriptive Cataloging for Rare Materials Task Force per the charge submitted by the Bibliographic Standards Committee?
- Do you approve the formal creation of the RBMS Controlled Vocabularies Editorial Group, per the charge submitted by the Bibliographic Standards Committee?
- Do you approve the (attached) revised charges and name changes for three committees responsible for program planning and local arrangements at the RBMS Conference and Annual Meeting of ALA?
- Should the name of the RBMS Preconference be changed to the RBMS Conference?
- Do you approve of changes to the charges passed by the RBMS Executive Committee at ALA Midwinter 2014 for the joint SAA-ACRL/RBMS Task Forces on Holdings Counts and on Statistical Measures for Public Services to make them conform to those passed by SAA?
- Should RBMS co-sponsor in name only the ALCTS/PARS program for the 2014 ALA Annual Conference entitled "Successful Outreach: Celebrating 5 Years of Preservation Week"?
- Draft Agenda for the Midwinter 2014 Curators and Conservators Discussion Group
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788