ACRL/RBMS Executive Committee
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 03/04/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Information Exchange (ACRL RBMS)
- Executive Committee Meeting (ACRL RBMS)
- Do you approve the updated charge for the formation of a new SAA-ACRL/RBMS Joint Task Force on Primary Source Literacy, as approved by the SAA Council?
- Do you approve the new draft of the RBMS Membership Survey that incorporates recommendations from ALA's Office of research and Statistics?
- Do you approve for migration and publication - upon completion of specified revisions - of "Standard Citation Forms for Rare Materials Cataloging" the new online resource submitted by the Bibliographic Standards Committee?
- Do you approve the new draft of the RBMS Membership Survey 2014 as submitted by the Membership & Professional Development Committee?
- Do you support the recommendation of the RBMS Conference Development Committee of Miami as the site of the 2016 RBMS Conference?
- Do you approve the in-name-only co-sponsorship of the ALCTS Program, "Preservation Debate," sponsored by the Preservation and Reformatting Section of ALCTS, to take place at the 2015 ALA Annual Meeting?
- Do you approve the creation of the new Descriptive Cataloging for Rare Materials Task Force per the charge submitted by the Bibliographic Standards Committee?
- Do you approve the formal creation of the RBMS Controlled Vocabularies Editorial Group, per the charge submitted by the Bibliographic Standards Committee?
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788